Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pants! What is everyone's vote on the boyfriend jeans?

1.

I got my Alladin pants!
Here is a picture with better lighting:

2.
These would be work pants. Not 100% sure what I think of them. They are slightly snug but not so much that I think it would be worth it to get the next larger size. They are 100% silk and obviously this color would stain easily sooooo they aren't necessarily the most practical. I'm a fan of the cut. I think it's really different. Very fashion forward.

3.


Boyfriend Jeans Option 1

4.

Boyfriend Jeans Option 2 (which will probably win)
5.

Boyfriend Jeans Option 3 (same jeans as above in a larger size)
6.


Boyfriend Jeans Option 4
(also a possibility, the only problem is that - though all these jeans were inexpensive - these are the only ones that really look cheap)
7.


Boyfriend Jeans Option 5
8.

These jeans are French Connection and I inherited them free of charge. Unfortunately, they don't really fit me correctly :(

1 comment:

  1. Tried posting before but I don't think it worked.

    1 and 4 are no's for me because of the distressing. I don't love the wash on 5. So between 2 and 3, I'd go with the smaller.

    I have yet to give in to the boyfriend jean trend, and I hope it goes by quickly enough that I don't have to. Then again, I once swore I'd never wear skinny or straight jeans, and look how that turned out.

    Love the Aladdin pants - they're so you!

    ReplyDelete