skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog!
Fashion et al.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Things I love: Trick clothes
I got this at The Limited last September. It is a dress but it looks like it's a high-waisted skirt being worn with a short-sleeved button down. It tricks you!
Not sure if you can tell that the top part is gray and white striped.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check it out!
Hannah's Fashion Blog.
My Little Sister's Photo of the Day Blog.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(39)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(19)
And then there was WHITE: Memorial Day Weekend
LBK's 5 Must-Have Looks
Friday Night Outfit
Minimalism: My Thoughts
I guess this is growing up...
05-16-2010
EJB's Boho Aesthetic.
Marita's 5 Essential Rules for Dressing for Work
Figuring It Out: Workplace Dressing
Kate's 5 Essential Rules for Dressing for Work
Bohemian Style: A Very Important Addendum
Mother's Day!
Bohemian Dressing: My Thoughts
Pants! What is everyone's vote on the boyfriend je...
Things I love: Trick clothes
Shopping Expedition
Saturday, 05-01-10
Outfit I wore to work on friday.
Outfits that Barb Wears
►
April
(14)
Contributors
Kate
MMB
lk
No comments:
Post a Comment