Here is what KND wore to dinner at Christopher's on Saturday night. Her dress is from Victoria's Secret and her shoes are also from Unisa (the mysterious company that for reasons unknown only sells it's shoes at Piperlime and DSW).
This VS dress is very handy. I have it in black. You can do a lot with it: dress it up, dress it down, wear it on the beach, wear it out to dinner. It's a pretty good basic to have in your wardrobe.
Here is what LBK wore to dinner. Her dress is from a boutique in Soho that she doesn't remember the name of her. Her shoes are Ralph Lauren and her bag is Gucci. Her earrings are from Laila Rowe. She always looks cute, cute, cute.

Here is what I wore to dinner and out to Manayunk. Obviously, all of my billions of regular readers will recongize my new Kate Spade bag. My jean shorts are from New York & Company - that store is sooooooo hit or miss and a lot of their stuff is absolute junk but I really like these shorts. This will be the third summer I've worn them, it's always nice to get so much wear out of something so inexpensive. My top is from the Gap, I got it at the end of last summer. My shoes made by Franco Sarto. I love these pumps so much that I also bought them in nude and am considering buying them in brown suede.
Here is a close-up:


Here is a close-up:

Here is what Hannah wore out in Manayunk. Hannah is always super well dressed. She has a fashion blog too. I actually 100% stole her idea. I'm a big thief. She could sue me!
Not sure where her dress is from but, since I'm a compulsive online shopper, I think I may recognize her boots as Steve Madden. Her bag is Kate Spade. Here's a close-up:

Lots of fun was had by all and everyone looked very fashionable. The end!
Not sure where her dress is from but, since I'm a compulsive online shopper, I think I may recognize her boots as Steve Madden. Her bag is Kate Spade. Here's a close-up:
Lots of fun was had by all and everyone looked very fashionable. The end!
No comments:
Post a Comment