Sunday, April 25, 2010

4-25-2010

This is what I wore to go meet my potential room mate today.

Plaid Tunic Top: Max Studio

Leggings: The Limited

Boots: Jessica Simpson



As you can see my J Simp boots are a little worn at the toes.

Amanda Brooks says that, when it comes to riding boots, "the more worn in they look the better". These aren't exactly riding boots but they're not so far off and it makes me feel better about scuffing up the toes to know that apparently it's fashionable!

The reason the toes are scuffed is because they're actually at least a half size too big for me but they were the FOURTH pair of tan or brown boots that I bought this fall! The first three were all duds. So by the time I got these, I didn't want to bother with sending them back for the correct size even though I instantly knew they were too big.

PSA: Jessica Simpon shoes run really large!

No comments:

Post a Comment